With each elopment or wedding book I always offer the couple a free elopment session to start off their wonderful journey to marriage. It also allows the client to meet; me and get to know me before the big day. Recently these beautiful clients had theirs and then we felt like old friends at their lovely elopement.
below is 5 handy you may not think of when planning your wedding or elopement.
1. get to know your vendors photographer videographer ect befor the big day so they aren’t like strangers.
2. Always save ideas of poses and images that your love photographers love this and enjoy seeing what you like.
3. Keep an invite for your photographer to capture beautiful photos of.
4. keep your vendors in the loop with any changes
5. Remember the small things now will be big memories later so feel free to tell your photographer what you want from your images. Eg. if there is a necklace from your mum overseas let them know so this is captured.
and most of all relax and enjoy.
Sarah Frances xx